when i turn it on it blows from the defrosters, after I push auto many times it would blow correctly, not it is not blowing at all, and my gages are out on the air conditioner. How can I test the system?
my air in not running on 1994 Buick LeSabre
1 answerAugust 26, 2011
3 answersApril 16, 2015
1 answerMarch 09, 2012
2 answersFebruary 15, 2014
1 answerMarch 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1994 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($524 - 1,669) in Embarrass, WI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Everson, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($227 - 344) in Fort Buchanan, PR
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marion, MT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Itasca, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,091 - 2,068) in Gordo, AL