While driving on 5/31 my air conditioning stopped being cold. A few minutes later there was a terrible burning smell and then smoke was coming out of the vents. I turned it off and kept it off until 6/3. I turned it on today to check it and it works again..... What happened? What is wrong with the air conditioning?
My air conditioning not cold, burning smell, smoke from vents on 2004 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
- the engine races then shuts off. what would cause this?
- how to replace front window washer pump
2004 Mercury Sable Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Plantersville, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Egan, SD
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in Saunderstown, RI
- Steering Rack Replacement ($457 - 729) in Verona, NJ
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($161 - 208) in Adamsville, AL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($150 - 186) in Lavina, MT