While driving on 5/31 my air conditioning stopped being cold. A few minutes later there was a terrible burning smell and then smoke was coming out of the vents. I turned it off and kept it off until 6/3. I turned it on today to check it and it works again..... What happened? What is wrong with the air conditioning?
My air conditioning not cold, burning smell, smoke from vents on 2004 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Stalls at idle / idles low (400RPM)
- I have a Chevy 350 engine extra, and was wondering if I could replace.
- car has 82000 miles charged air & now blows hot it was cold ?
- Why when keys out it dings and steering wheel don't lock
- my heater wont shut off. my tach , speed odometer and my gas gauge is not workin