when the cabin thermometer for outside air reaches 88 the air conditioning cuts in and out...a/c light goes on and off
my air conditioning cuts in and out on 2007 Suzuki XL-7
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tbone1980 ,
September 12, 2013
have you added any freon? This happens when the system is over pressurized or maybe not enough pressure.
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki XL-7 Questions
- computer module 2 art engine '07 Suzuki xl7, does Suzuki have 2 program new one
- How do I check the power steering fluid levels and where is the dip stick at?
- Reset the computer and now the AWD is turned off traction control and abs light
- The sunroof won't close after we just opened it. There's nothing. What can I do?
- under the hood
2007 Suzuki XL-7 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Askov, MN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($251 - 339) in Gordonville, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($395 - 607) in Gunnison, MS
- Alternator Replacement ($338 - 781) in Center Cross, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,517 - 1,541) in Vina, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($257 - 298) in Folsom, CA