My air conditioner is not working it just blows hot air I did a compression check when attempting to put Freon in it and there is 0 compression in the line. At the same time I notice my engine fan is not turning on or my dash lights. I checked all my fuses and they all seem to be good. I was told it could be my constraint control relay module but I don't where that is located. Can you please help me it is my family car and it is very much needed!
My air conditioner was working and now it's not and my engine fan don't work! on 1996 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1996 Ford Escort Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($194 - 252) in Menlo, IA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($83 - 270) in Sullivan, IL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Badger, IA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 331) in Edwards, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($144 - 180) in White Cloud, MI
- Window Switch Replacement ($168 - 261) in Corvallis, MT