My air conditioner is not working it just blows hot air I did a compression check when attempting to put Freon in it and there is 0 compression in the line. At the same time I notice my engine fan is not turning on or my dash lights. I checked all my fuses and they all seem to be good. I was told it could be my constraint control relay module but I don't where that is located. Can you please help me it is my family car and it is very much needed!
My air conditioner was working and now it's not and my engine fan don't work! on 1996 Ford Escort
Asked by for the 1996 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My radio does not work. I replaced it and it still doesn't work. The fuse is OK
- car will not turn over. good battery and alternator.
- The car starts fine when cold but after it warms up it I have trouble starting
- Replaced timing belt. Car turns over & has spark but won't start. Why?
- Front driver tire has excessive inner wear?
1996 Ford Escort Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Menlo, IA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - $150) in Sullivan, IL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($495 - $1,516) in Badger, IA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - $111) in Edwards, MO
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($129 - $147) in White Cloud, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($421 - $995) in Corvallis, MT