My air conditioner is not working it just blows hot air I did a compression check when attempting to put Freon in it and there is 0 compression in the line. At the same time I notice my engine fan is not turning on or my dash lights. I checked all my fuses and they all seem to be good. I was told it could be my constraint control relay module but I don't where that is located. Can you please help me it is my family car and it is very much needed!
My air conditioner was working and now it's not and my engine fan don't work! on 1996 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?
- Why is my car taking a while to turn over?
- how do I test the ccrm in a 2002 zx2 . I have power at #21 what do I do next?