My air conditioner is not working it just blows hot air I did a compression check when attempting to put Freon in it and there is 0 compression in the line. At the same time I notice my engine fan is not turning on or my dash lights. I checked all my fuses and they all seem to be good. I was told it could be my constraint control relay module but I don't where that is located. Can you please help me it is my family car and it is very much needed!
My air conditioner was working and now it's not and my engine fan don't work! on 1996 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1996 Ford Escort Estimates
- 95,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Menlo, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Sullivan, IL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Badger, IA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($353 - 488) in Edwards, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($168 - 261) in White Cloud, MI
- Battery Cable Replacement ($73 - 90) in Corvallis, MT