My air conditioner is not working it just blows hot air I did a compression check when attempting to put Freon in it and there is 0 compression in the line. At the same time I notice my engine fan is not turning on or my dash lights. I checked all my fuses and they all seem to be good. I was told it could be my constraint control relay module but I don't where that is located. Can you please help me it is my family car and it is very much needed!
My air conditioner was working and now it's not and my engine fan don't work! on 1996 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Makes humming noise when I hook up battery
- Why all my lights keep blowing on my escort ,what is causing it?
- Interior lights won't go out
- Interior lights want go out
- My 1997 Ford Escort won't start it makes a clicking sound when the cars not on the sound is coming from under the dash when I turn the key there's nothing