There is also something "unhinged" inside the a/c box, I think. At first I could play with the button, turning it on and off, and the sounds would go away. The last time I turned it on, after about a week's rest, I got the screeching sound, which surprised me! I want to take to to the best place for repairs. Can you help me?
My air conditioner is making a really weird 'stressed out' screeching sound on 2008 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
2008 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($235 - 323) in White Mills, KY
- 112,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Hensley, AR
- 37,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Northbridge, MA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Olsburg, KS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($286 - 345) in Caballo, NM
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Robinson, KS