There is also something "unhinged" inside the a/c box, I think. At first I could play with the button, turning it on and off, and the sounds would go away. The last time I turned it on, after about a week's rest, I got the screeching sound, which surprised me! I want to take to to the best place for repairs. Can you help me?
My air conditioner is making a really weird 'stressed out' screeching sound on 2008 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power