There is also something "unhinged" inside the a/c box, I think. At first I could play with the button, turning it on and off, and the sounds would go away. The last time I turned it on, after about a week's rest, I got the screeching sound, which surprised me! I want to take to to the best place for repairs. Can you help me?
My air conditioner is making a really weird 'stressed out' screeching sound on 2008 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell