I have already installed a new blower and new switch. It runs just fine some times, but then when I have stop at a store and get back in it will not work. Then later for no reason at all it will start working again. Is there some kind of adjustment?
My Air Conditioner/ Heater Blower will not stay on? on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($213 - 295) in Studley, VA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($227 - 385) in Tupman, CA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($110 - 161) in Redbird, OK
- AC Compressor Replacement ($538 - 845) in New Roads, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($377 - 407) in Gravity, IA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Van, WV