I have already installed a new blower and new switch. It runs just fine some times, but then when I have stop at a store and get back in it will not work. Then later for no reason at all it will start working again. Is there some kind of adjustment?
My Air Conditioner/ Heater Blower will not stay on? on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Studley, VA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($41 - 57) in Tupman, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($548 - 750) in Redbird, OK
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Roads, LA
- Window Switch Replacement ($122 - 147) in Gravity, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($103 - 213) in Van, WV