I have already installed a new blower and new switch. It runs just fine some times, but then when I have stop at a store and get back in it will not work. Then later for no reason at all it will start working again. Is there some kind of adjustment?
My Air Conditioner/ Heater Blower will not stay on? on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.