I have already installed a new blower and new switch. It runs just fine some times, but then when I have stop at a store and get back in it will not work. Then later for no reason at all it will start working again. Is there some kind of adjustment?
My Air Conditioner/ Heater Blower will not stay on? on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.