It used to blow cold air on the passenger side and warm on the driver however, now it is all warm.
My air conditioner blows only warm air.
on 2000 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2000 Buick Century Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Epworth, GA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Enfield, NC
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,337 - 1,763) in Wellston, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockbridge, MO
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($176 - 226) in Loxley, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($337 - 468) in West Mansfield, OH