Air Cond does not cool when stopping at red lights, Seems to work when running at about 45 miles per hour are higher, Have checked the coolant seems ok.
My Air Cond does not work when parked and does not cool very well at low speeds on 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
- Temperature gauge is not working have changed temp sensor the gauge
- Wen i m driving my car star shaking end then i have to release the gas pedal
- do you have wiring diagram for interior fuse box
- Car is making clicking noise and then shuts off...may had oil leak?
- All gauges is dash not working, what fuses should be checked