I hit a bad pot hole on the road which deployed my air bags. i want to bring it to shop to get fix. Is there a safty switch or override so I can stat it and get it to shop to get fix or does it need to be towed?
my air bags deployed. the car will not start is there a safty switch or reset? on 1997 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1997 Honda Civic Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lansing, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($325 - 423) in Oconto, WI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 212) in Edgerton, WY
- Sub Item 1: Rotate Tires ($26 - 34) in Stanardsville, VA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($765 - 6,443) in Jacksonburg, WV
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Cimarron, KS