I have tried cleaning the connection on the wiring harness to my airbag and it did nothing?
My air bag light flashes an error code of 32, no horn or cruise control function on 1999 Ford Explorer
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1999 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($282 - 402) in Weleetka, OK
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Crouse, NC
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Panama, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($142 - 197) in Carthage, SD
- Window Switch Replacement ($288 - 709) in Alleene, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($244 - 446) in Chandler Heights, AZ