I got both lights on the green n yellow but the green goes off the yellow stays on n it air low
My adaptive air suspension only stay in dynamic mode. Want go to anything else on 2005 Audi A8 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A8 Quattro Questions
- My front suspension squeaks very loudly when going over bumps or uneven ground.
- Hi hope one of my Audi brothers could help me out my Audi left front wheel .
- Parking Brake warning light. Pushrod: doyou think it is as simple as brake fluid
- How can parking brake warning light problem be checked out. Vehicle moves freely
- burned smell
2005 Audi A8 Quattro Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Laie, HI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($348 - 435) in Ottawa, KS
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Richton Park, IL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,326 - 2,867) in Rudolph, WI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,359 - 1,753) in Tulelake, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($70 - 89) in Millville, CA