Made a terrible clicking sound but did not turn over. Maybe battery? I had it serviced about a month ago and said battery was fine. Car has been sitting a little over a week though. I hope it is not computer issues.
My accord wont turn over. Lights came on on dashboard and inside car. on 2006 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
2006 Honda Accord Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($188 - 266) in Salem, KY
- 67,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Junction City, OH
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($192 - 268) in La Crescenta, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($145 - 197) in Stephenson, MI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Treloar, MO
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($143 - 610) in Stockville, NE