I hit a dog and when doing so it loosened the computer plug as i kept driving for a few days when is go over bumps stuff would flicker on and off. I went over a big bump and then my car died. When checking what was wrong we noticed that the plug was undone. Once plugged back in the air conditioning panel will not turn on.I had it looked at and the guy said my ac works but my panel ccould be bad. Is this true and how much to repair it.
My ac works but control panel does not on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2006 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($521 - 699) in Bellwood, NE
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Foster, OK
- Heater Core Replacement ($395 - 463) in Yatahey, NM
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($164 - 228) in Danville, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,054 - 1,092) in Chaska, MN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($49 - 58) in Mentmore, NM