I hit a dog and when doing so it loosened the computer plug as i kept driving for a few days when is go over bumps stuff would flicker on and off. I went over a big bump and then my car died. When checking what was wrong we noticed that the plug was undone. Once plugged back in the air conditioning panel will not turn on.I had it looked at and the guy said my ac works but my panel ccould be bad. Is this true and how much to repair it.
My ac works but control panel does not on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answer 2 comments
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- I put 4 starters in my vehicle and it still want start
- When I put car in gear there is a pop sound does it mean my transmission is bad
- Running warm added antifreeze then it died and won't do nothing
- all of my indicators lit up on my dash and i lost radio and air, what is wrong?
- 2005 chrysler paciifica..oil leak for valve cover .Im traveling need advice