There's no compression to replace the freeon with. The fuses were also blown and when I replaced them, they blew again right on the spot, replaced them again just to see what happened, and so far the fuses have not blown. Any suggestions?
My a/c system is just blowing out hot air. on 1996 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
- My malfunction indicator blinking on. Oil was about bone dry.2 qt oil added.
- My car would not start last night. It turned but no fire. This morning started.
1996 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($422 - 728) in North Dighton, MA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Lolo, MT
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($52 - 75) in Alum Bank, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($302 - 879) in Saint Thomas, MO
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($213 - 245) in Pisgah, IA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($90 - 106) in Lake George, NY