There's no compression to replace the freeon with. The fuses were also blown and when I replaced them, they blew again right on the spot, replaced them again just to see what happened, and so far the fuses have not blown. Any suggestions?
My a/c system is just blowing out hot air. on 1996 Dodge Avenger
Verified for the Dodge Avenger25 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- What type of freon do I use in my 97 Avenger
- Air was blowing cool put Freon in now it's blowing warm what could be my problem
- I purchased new climate control board now I only get hot air. Ac worked before.
- After switching off car, if started immediately, transmission doesn't engage.
- Just replaced the idler pulley and still making the same noise.when its in idle or when your driving it makes a roaring noise I checked all of the other pullys and there still good.