MY A/C STOPPED WORKING. THE FUSE IS GOOD,THE COMPRESSOR IS NOT COMING ON, HOW MUCH PRESSURE SHOULD THIS SYSTEM HAVE AND WHAT ELSE SHOULD I CHECK?
MY AC STOPPED WORKING. on 2007 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2007 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Plainsboro, NJ
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($168 - 301) in Marshall, IN
- Water Pump Replacement ($279 - 436) in Zoar, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($127 - 206) in Union, NE
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Chadwick, IL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Frankfort, KY