we have changed the thermostat and the switch and still the same problem when you turn the heat on it will not change over to the heater just runs the a/c . behind the glove box you can here the fan running but there is times that it will not blow anything into the truck as well no a/c or heat . the heater hoses are hot in and out
my a/c stays running and my heater will not work to get heat on 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- oil was put in rear, because of humming sound. still hear some humming sound
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after email@example.com
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?