this has only happened 4 times in the last month otherwise it works perfectly. The problem seems to happen on the first drive after the vehicle sits for awhile 8 hrs or so.
my a/c sometimes will blow warm for about 3 miles then blow ice cold then after. on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Why won't my AC and speed thermometer and the interor lights work on my truck
- Where is the ECT sensor located? I'm not able to find any useful information.
- AC stopped working and after disconnecting battery, now the vehicle won't start.
- 94 Pathfinder will not restart after driving. Engine will not turn over.
- What is considered a tune-up for 2003 Nissan Cube?