this has only happened 4 times in the last month otherwise it works perfectly. The problem seems to happen on the first drive after the vehicle sits for awhile 8 hrs or so.
my a/c sometimes will blow warm for about 3 miles then blow ice cold then after. on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- crank, no start, no spark1
- Can I replace the 4X2 automatic transmission in my 2006 Nissan pathfinder with a
- I am experiencing unprompted radio scanning while listening. Also no climate
- I have crank no start has fuel pressure intermitten spark after replacing heads
- Why does my hood latch on Nissan Pathfinder release on its own at times?