replaced the blend door actuator it still does the same thing
Buick Q&AAsk Your Question
2005 Buick Rainier Question: my a/c only blows on defrost and feet
can you read codes on access a scanner to test each component. if so do that as not to guess
PARTS GUY June 09, 2012, 23:04Master
The Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system is putting air out at the floor and defrost only and will not change. The problem started after having the battery disconnected for other engine work.
Alternate method (w/o scan tool).
1. Clear all DTCs.
2. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
3. Connect all previously disconnected components.
4. Remove the "HVAC B" fuse for a minimum of 10 seconds.
5. Install the "HVAC B" fuse.
6. Start the vehicle. Do NOT change any value on the HVAC Control Module.
7. Wait 40 seconds for the HVAC control module to self-calibrate.