hot air blows out of the passenger side vents and I do not have dual a/c controls. What can cause this to happen.
my a/c only blows cool air only out of the drivers side vents. on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($144 - 185) in Kendrick, ID
- Brake Booster Replacement ($537 - 628) in Logan, OH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($268 - 334) in Walton, KS
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($308 - 424) in La Grange, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($35 - 69) in Loleta, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($269 - 392) in Loretto, VA