hot air blows out of the passenger side vents and I do not have dual a/c controls. What can cause this to happen.
my a/c only blows cool air only out of the drivers side vents. on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
- What could cause my water pump to keep breaking when I reach Max RPM and shift
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Kendrick, ID
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Logan, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,234 - 1,638) in Walton, KS
- Clutch Replacement ($755 - 968) in La Grange, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($200 - 218) in Loleta, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($92 - 114) in Loretto, VA