This problem just started. When you go to turn on the ac switch, you hear it kicking on, but no ac blower air comes on. However, when the car makes up it's mind while driving, the ac comes on with cool air.
My ac kicks on sometimes then shuts off. I hear it kicking on but why no ac? on 1999 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end