what does a 2000 pcm control on A 2000 ford escort and if i replaced it w/1997 pcm what would it control on a 2000 ford escort I was told that 1997 WOULD MAKE THE A/C NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY IF ANY AT ALL AND BY CONNECTING THE 1997 TO 2000 COULD CAUSE IT TO JUMP TIMING AND THEREFORE IT COULD HAVE CAUSED A VAVLE SEAT TO DROP IS THIS A FACT OR POSSIBLE?
MY A/C ISNT WORKING SO CAN I REPLACE THE 2000 PCM WITH A 1997 PCM on 2000 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?
- Why is my car taking a while to turn over?
- how do I test the ccrm in a 2002 zx2 . I have power at #21 what do I do next?