what does a 2000 pcm control on A 2000 ford escort and if i replaced it w/1997 pcm what would it control on a 2000 ford escort I was told that 1997 WOULD MAKE THE A/C NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY IF ANY AT ALL AND BY CONNECTING THE 1997 TO 2000 COULD CAUSE IT TO JUMP TIMING AND THEREFORE IT COULD HAVE CAUSED A VAVLE SEAT TO DROP IS THIS A FACT OR POSSIBLE?
MY A/C ISNT WORKING SO CAN I REPLACE THE 2000 PCM WITH A 1997 PCM on 2000 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2000 Ford Escort Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - 150) in Milan, OH
- Battery Replacement ($121 - 166) in Lytton, IA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 292) in Vermontville, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($284 - 365) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($189 - 239) in Accomac, VA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($118 - 214) in Oxon Hill, MD