what does a 2000 pcm control on A 2000 ford escort and if i replaced it w/1997 pcm what would it control on a 2000 ford escort I was told that 1997 WOULD MAKE THE A/C NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY IF ANY AT ALL AND BY CONNECTING THE 1997 TO 2000 COULD CAUSE IT TO JUMP TIMING AND THEREFORE IT COULD HAVE CAUSED A VAVLE SEAT TO DROP IS THIS A FACT OR POSSIBLE?
MY A/C ISNT WORKING SO CAN I REPLACE THE 2000 PCM WITH A 1997 PCM on 2000 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?