a/c was working fine . turned it on one day and it was blowing hot air . Tried to make sure thermostat was turned to cool but still blowing hot . Also a/c is turned off and hot air is still blowing.
My ac doesnt work,its blowing HOT air all the time even when turned off. on 1998 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1998 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Foster, MO
- 130,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Marrowbone, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($310 - 530) in Sale City, GA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($826 - 1,016) in Boaz, KY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($254 - 284) in Ramona, OK
- Heater Hose Replacement ($88 - 106) in Milnesand, NM