it just blow warm air please help
my ac deosnt blow cold air ac is full and th e pump still runs on 2009 Dodge Journey
1 answer 1 comment
could be fresh air door is stuck. have a/c codes scanned to start with
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Journey Questions
- What would cause my 2016 Dodge Journey to come out of park on its own.
- Car shakes at any speed even after having tires balanced
- Why when I turn on the climate control only on the front the fan works?
- What is causing the loud noise coming from the pulley? A loud squeaky noise.
- My gas gauge,horn,cab lights,door lock button,back window wiper cruse don't work
2009 Dodge Journey Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($313 - 393) in Sandy Ridge, NC
- 64,000 Mile Service ($184 - 256) in Dunseith, ND
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($509 - 619) in Glencoe, MN
- 136,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Winslow, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($229 - 269) in Solsville, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($81 - 100) in Hollister, MO