my check engine light my ABS warninglight came on along with my reduced power engine message came on at the same time. . so I take it to a mechanic shop and end up replacing the throttle body the fuse box andthe brake pedal .. sensor.. after almost $900 I finally get my car back after 2 weeks later and my air conditioner is not working at all and was working perfectly fine before I got there what could it be?!
My a/c button wont come on on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($284 - 371) in Orangeville, UT
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($178 - 238) in Paradise, MT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($385 - 711) in Aguanga, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($174 - 246) in Pickerington, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($297 - 325) in Puerto Real, PR