Its like it stops cooling and it is noticibly humid when it happens. When driven at higher speeds this doesn't seem to happen. this problem is intermitent. I can turn off the car and come back later and the AC blows cold again.
My AC blows cold for several minutes then goes humid and warm. on 1993 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new
- how do I replace the high pressure power steering line