the air conditioning is blowing through the defroster and the check engine light, charging light and the oil light ll are blinking? What is wrong with this car? Has been woring fine until tonight,although the ac has been hesitating to start the last couple of days.
my ac blower will not shut off, tried changing temp, still won't shur off. on 2000 Lincoln Continental
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- Bank 1 system lean dtc code wont go away. I have new spark plugs new plug wires
- Transmission problems in my car. Any ideas tranny looks fine
- Headlights and night taillights won't work. Headlight switch the cause?
- Car stalls when it get warm
- The freon was emptied out but putting Freon back in it doesn't work either.