I HAVE A 2001 YUKON XL AND MY A/C BEALT KEEP BREACKING MY HUSBAND HAVE REPLACE THE BEALT TO TIME. THE BEALT HAVE BROCK AGAIN AND NOW WE TRYING TO FINE OUT WATH KEEP BREAKING THE A/C BEALT COULD SOMEONE HELP? THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
MY A/C BELT KEEP BREAKING WHATS CAUSE THIS TO KEEP HAPPENING? on 2001 GMC Yukon XL 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon XL 1500 Questions
- Do later year yukons use different 4wd systems
- Why is traction assist light to off and in and out of acceleration losses power
- How much is a full diagnostic of my vehicle ? There is a knocking of the engine.
- my traction control comes on offen, causing reduce engine power
- High beams but no low beams? Headlights high beams work but no low head light
2001 GMC Yukon XL 1500 Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($281 - 397) in New Bremen, OH
- 135,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Penland, NC
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($97 - 126) in Junction City, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($156 - 261) in Lagro, IN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($96 - 157) in Lemoyne, OH
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in West End, NC