i bought crv it had abs light on was told thats how comes is that true i looked under hook seen fuse was not there put one in went out for a day then came back on is there reason for that ? and did notice car shakes when you turn left on right is that cause abs locked on or not working ?
my abs light was on when bought it put new fuse went out now came back on ? on 1997 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?