i bought crv it had abs light on was told thats how comes is that true i looked under hook seen fuse was not there put one in went out for a day then came back on is there reason for that ? and did notice car shakes when you turn left on right is that cause abs locked on or not working ?
my abs light was on when bought it put new fuse went out now came back on ? on 1997 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Front suspension noise over rough roads. Right passenger side - what could it be
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?