i bought crv it had abs light on was told thats how comes is that true i looked under hook seen fuse was not there put one in went out for a day then came back on is there reason for that ? and did notice car shakes when you turn left on right is that cause abs locked on or not working ?
my abs light was on when bought it put new fuse went out now came back on ? on 1997 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?