mode. I've taken to dealer and they are just trial and error, already cost 1k and no better. Your thoughts would be appreciated.
My ABS light is on and the car will not shift, the manual says this is limp home on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- what type of oil does the c280 1999 mercedes benz take?
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($457 - 825) in Mukwonago, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($440 - 662) in Ambrose, GA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($309 - 389) in Keezletown, VA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($278 - 389) in Buchanan, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($2,140 - 2,246) in Pembroke, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,939 - 1,969) in Alton, NH