mode. I've taken to dealer and they are just trial and error, already cost 1k and no better. Your thoughts would be appreciated.
My ABS light is on and the car will not shift, the manual says this is limp home on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
- where is the EGR valve located?
- how do you replace front left power window regulator
- My 1995 c280 can not raise or fire beyond 20 odometer at idle what the problem