mode. I've taken to dealer and they are just trial and error, already cost 1k and no better. Your thoughts would be appreciated.
My ABS light is on and the car will not shift, the manual says this is limp home on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($678 - 933) in Mukwonago, WI
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($354 - 404) in Ambrose, GA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($386 - 974) in Keezletown, VA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Buchanan, GA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($81 - 140) in Pembroke, MA
- Air Conditioning Expansion Valve Replacement ($169 - 315) in Alton, NH