When I stopped and then started again the car would not go faster than 6 mph before the ABS brakes would come on grinding the car to a hault.This happened once before and it was a wheel sensor.At that time I managed to get the car in D2 and drove 35 mph to a garage.I can't remember how I got in D2. Any ideas. Regards Hammy2
My ABS light & ESP light came on at the same time, stopping my cruise control. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- I was told that there is a 2nd. battery for the trans . shifting .
- Hi, my transmesionis going up to 2nd gear only, if anyone can help I appreciate
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?
- My r350 makes a rattling noise when I first start it, it does stop after a short
- where is the main computer located on the vehicle?