When I stopped and then started again the car would not go faster than 6 mph before the ABS brakes would come on grinding the car to a hault.This happened once before and it was a wheel sensor.At that time I managed to get the car in D2 and drove 35 mph to a garage.I can't remember how I got in D2. Any ideas. Regards Hammy2
My ABS light & ESP light came on at the same time, stopping my cruise control. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- I used a quart of oil in about 3 weeks, now it shows lite smoking under the hood
- A loud reving/fan sound came on and off an hour after being driven
- I was told that there is a 2nd. battery for the trans . shifting .
- Hi, my transmesionis going up to 2nd gear only, if anyone can help I appreciate
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?
2006 Mercedes-Benz R350 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($355 - 510) in Laurier, WA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Alta, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kohler, WI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($461 - 522) in Glen, NH
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($335 - 397) in Pequot Lakes, MN
- Active Suspension System Control Module Replacement ($414 - 459) in Kenova, WV