When I stopped and then started again the car would not go faster than 6 mph before the ABS brakes would come on grinding the car to a hault.This happened once before and it was a wheel sensor.At that time I managed to get the car in D2 and drove 35 mph to a garage.I can't remember how I got in D2. Any ideas. Regards Hammy2
My ABS light & ESP light came on at the same time, stopping my cruise control. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- I used a quart of oil in about 3 weeks, now it shows lite smoking under the hood
- A loud reving/fan sound came on and off an hour after being driven
- I was told that there is a 2nd. battery for the trans . shifting .
- Hi, my transmesionis going up to 2nd gear only, if anyone can help I appreciate
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?
2006 Mercedes-Benz R350 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Laurier, WA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alta, CA
- Maintenance Service B ($263 - 471) in Kohler, WI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($572 - 764) in Glen, NH
- Horn Replacement ($206 - 286) in Pequot Lakes, MN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Kenova, WV