Replaced sensor and it came on again, adjusted sensor, light came on again, also car has started to chug at times and rpms are lurching up and down, eventually it kicks in somehow and goes smoothly. Happens upon accelerating, epecially up hill.
My abs light comes on when I turn left, garage says sensor needed replaced. on 1996 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
1996 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Deedsville, IN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($430 - 699) in Bartelso, IL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($440 - 614) in Voss, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($190 - 335) in Gilbert, MN
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($122 - 259) in New Church, VA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Spencerville, IN