could it be the abs module.
My abs light check engine light speedometer and odometer not working. on 2001 Dodge Durango
0 answersMarch 07, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2001 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Rolfe, IA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($541 - 707) in Mount Pleasant Mills, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Berne, NY
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Loysville, PA
- Drive Belt Replacement ($58 - 177) in Comfrey, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - 66) in Venus, FL