Mechanic told me my brakes are good, Although the ABS light and Brake Lights stay on. A diagnostic test was recommended to see if the sensor is bad. How much will the diagnostic test cost and the sensor with labor if it is indeed the sensor? If the sensor was recall at 1 time or another will the dealer replace it now? Free of charge?
My ABS light and Brake light stays on. What may the problem be? A dognastic on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- I have lost my only key to 2001 blazer what can I do
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time