Mechanic told me my brakes are good, Although the ABS light and Brake Lights stay on. A diagnostic test was recommended to see if the sensor is bad. How much will the diagnostic test cost and the sensor with labor if it is indeed the sensor? If the sensor was recall at 1 time or another will the dealer replace it now? Free of charge?
My ABS light and Brake light stays on. What may the problem be? A dognastic on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- What would male it turn over but not fire
- i buying 1993 blazer the guy said it don't pass smog what would be the problem
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
2001 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($438 - 618) in Fisher, MN
- 115,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Catawissa, PA
- 10,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Ophir, OR
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Toxey, AL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($179 - 223) in Donnelly, MN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Tar Heel, NC