Mechanic told me my brakes are good, Although the ABS light and Brake Lights stay on. A diagnostic test was recommended to see if the sensor is bad. How much will the diagnostic test cost and the sensor with labor if it is indeed the sensor? If the sensor was recall at 1 time or another will the dealer replace it now? Free of charge?
My ABS light and Brake light stays on. What may the problem be? A dognastic on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice
- I was going replaced radiation hose and now it keep cutting off after fix it