no trouble codes have come up did put a new stereo system in truck and had to remove battery positive for about an hour could this have caused it. not sure were to locate the fuses for the 4x4 system if there is any
my 99 gmc sierra switches show switched to 4 hi but wheels do not engage, on 1999 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- When I shift into gear, it make a grinding noice, any suggestions would be
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
1999 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($280 - 395) in Allen Park, MI
- Battery Replacement ($167 - 231) in Oregon House, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($110 - 161) in Perry Park, KY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Duffield, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($268 - 385) in Flicksville, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($166 - 184) in Annapolis, IL