its a 4cul dual plugs there is a ticking ound coming from the second cyl
My 98 Ford ranger Isles rough and diagnostic read a misfire and running lean on 1998 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1998 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Saint Charles, MO
- Brake Booster Replacement ($365 - 527) in Vergennes, VT
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luna, NM
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($136 - 178) in Dora, MO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Pemberton, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 378) in Leighton, IA