Was running rough engine jumping around wen running little exceleration power, replaced plugs wires cap rotor, and coil, had module tested said it was still good. Was having misfire on 2 and 4 so did tune up, it helped a bit but seemed out of timing, went to start it and it backfired and won't start now so pulled the coil replaced it and tested the module but even w a new coil won't start, its trying but still not getting spark, its getting fuel. I'm at a total loss, could the timing be way off???
My 98 blazer will not start has no spark on 1998 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Check engine light stays on...won't pass smog.
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice