Was running rough engine jumping around wen running little exceleration power, replaced plugs wires cap rotor, and coil, had module tested said it was still good. Was having misfire on 2 and 4 so did tune up, it helped a bit but seemed out of timing, went to start it and it backfired and won't start now so pulled the coil replaced it and tested the module but even w a new coil won't start, its trying but still not getting spark, its getting fuel. I'm at a total loss, could the timing be way off???
My 98 blazer will not start has no spark on 1998 Chevrolet Blazer
2 answersOctober 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- I have lost my only key to 2001 blazer what can I do
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time