driving down the road if i hit a bump or a pot hole the rear end of the truck seems to jump to the right.enough to where i have to turn the wheel. i jack the truck up and check for loose parts and found a little play in the left rear axel and a worn lower ball joint on the right front. my question is after i change the ball joints if the problem is still there where should i look next
my 96 ranger jumps to the side when i hit a bump in the road on 1996 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1996 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Sanborn, ND
- Steering Rack Replacement ($456 - 600) in Keota, IA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($223 - 269) in Ravensdale, WA
- 10,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Northbrook, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($157 - 170) in Sterling, CT
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in Paxinos, PA