when it shifts to second gear nothing is there its like it goes back to neutral, but it goes backwards fine , what can the problem be?
My 96 plymouth breeze will drive off in low range on 1996 Plymouth Breeze
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
1996 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Granville, IL
- 82,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Hoffman, MN
- 75,000 Mile Service ($245 - 341) in Stillwater, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($318 - 454) in Burt, MI
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($120 - 129) in Hookstown, PA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Salem, OH