I replaced the air flow sensor
My 95 T100 uses a lot of gas and seems like it running rich.I replaced the air f on 1995 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1995 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Engine Computer (ECM/PCM) Replacement ($800 - 1,547) in Williamsport, MD
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($150 - 215) in Cambridge, ME
- 50,000 Mile Service ($88 - 140) in Vincent, KY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,372 - 1,914) in Edina, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($207 - 260) in Chimney Rock, CO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - 65) in Egypt, TX