I replaced the air flow sensor
My 95 T100 uses a lot of gas and seems like it running rich.I replaced the air f on 1995 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1995 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Williamsport, MD
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($150 - 179) in Cambridge, ME
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,372 - 1,914) in Vincent, KY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($150 - 215) in Edina, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($292 - 362) in Chimney Rock, CO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($98 - 118) in Egypt, TX