I replaced the air flow sensor
My 95 T100 uses a lot of gas and seems like it running rich.I replaced the air f on 1995 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
- my check engine light keeps coming back p0135 ive change both my 02sensors got
1995 Toyota T100 Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($88 - 140) in Williamsport, MD
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($1,100 - 1,419) in Cambridge, ME
- 105,000 Mile Service ($201 - 287) in Vincent, KY
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($151 - 228) in Edina, MO
- Powertrain Control Module Replacement ($1,012 - 1,501) in Chimney Rock, CO
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($138 - 162) in Egypt, TX