Did Full tune up also change airflow sensor exhaust feels like its not breathing but doesn't miss fire it's not getting the full power i even change the supercharger samething it idles fine just not acellerating the way it should more like 65% of power I had a spear transmission and change that 2 samething did comp check what else can I do
My 95 supercharged previa acellarate sluggish like holding back on 1995 Toyota Previa
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Previa Questions
- can I get a manual for dummies re: getting carbon out of a plugged egr system?
- I finally found new struts and springs (KYB) to replace my way-wornout front suspension on my 1991 Toyota Previa, but haven't done the installation yet. Any advice on any rough spots I might run into during the teardown and installation? Thank you!
- just got a tune up on my previa it starts and run good except when it rains it
- what wire is the one that makes the distrubutor work?
- Car keeps overheating, we have changed hoses, thermostat, still nothing,help?