Car was diagnosed as having a bad starter but starter is brand new thinking it may be the ignition switch but need to pay more money to get them to check what would be the cost for all maintaince and what could the problem be? All fuses were good.
My 95 Jetta will not start had a new starter, alternator, and battery put in.
on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?