Car was diagnosed as having a bad starter but starter is brand new thinking it may be the ignition switch but need to pay more money to get them to check what would be the cost for all maintaince and what could the problem be? All fuses were good.
My 95 Jetta will not start had a new starter, alternator, and battery put in.
on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Where do i see how to change the clutch in a V6 2000 Volkswagon jetta
- My boyfriend left the lights on in my car and killed my battery
- how much would it cost to repair the wiring on my lowbeam headlight
- upon acceleration at high speeds, my car shakes. Let off gas it stops. Why?
- No power on windshiel wipers