Car was diagnosed as having a bad starter but starter is brand new thinking it may be the ignition switch but need to pay more money to get them to check what would be the cost for all maintaince and what could the problem be? All fuses were good.
My 95 Jetta will not start had a new starter, alternator, and battery put in.
on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1995 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($738 - 1,318) in Lewisburg, OH
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($408 - 696) in Willow City, TX
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($571 - 1,174) in Rockville, UT
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - 428) in Branch, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($502 - 556) in Blowing Rock, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($105 - 134) in Cadogan, PA