I may get two to three one-way trips and then it has to "rest" for awhile before it will start again. If it does start it will just misfire until it dies and I have to leave it on the street. I sat in my car for 2 hours the other night until it would finally start. Does anyone know what the problem might be?
My 95 grand am will drive for awhile and then not misfire or not start for hours on 1995 Pontiac Grand Am
Asked by for the 1995 Pontiac Grand Am
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- is there anyway i can tell on my own if i just need brake pads or a rotor too?
- How do I use cruise control on a 96 Pontiac grand am
- New fuel pump..is installed. Runs ok until gets a little warmer than normal oper
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
1995 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($379 - 594) in Cusseta, AL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Windsor, VA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($243 - 361) in Uncasville, CT
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($128 - 243) in Milton, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($118 - 231) in Mirror Lake, NH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($104 - 133) in Anita, IA