I may get two to three one-way trips and then it has to "rest" for awhile before it will start again. If it does start it will just misfire until it dies and I have to leave it on the street. I sat in my car for 2 hours the other night until it would finally start. Does anyone know what the problem might be?
My 95 grand am will drive for awhile and then not misfire or not start for hours on 1995 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
1995 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($265 - 438) in Cusseta, AL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($239 - 415) in Windsor, VA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Uncasville, CT
- Brake Pad Replacement ($209 - 299) in Milton, KY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($659 - 1,001) in Mirror Lake, NH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($44 - 56) in Anita, IA