I may get two to three one-way trips and then it has to "rest" for awhile before it will start again. If it does start it will just misfire until it dies and I have to leave it on the street. I sat in my car for 2 hours the other night until it would finally start. Does anyone know what the problem might be?
My 95 grand am will drive for awhile and then not misfire or not start for hours on 1995 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?