Car starts first time once in a while and then it won't start. Once it does start it runs perfectly. Thought it was a fuel pump but still same problem after new pump installed
My 95 Audi Cabriolet will only start intermittently. Can anyone help? on 1995 Audi Cabriolet
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- It overheated on me and I have an oil leak above the engine
- Need help locating aux.Fan thermal switch. Replaced sensor. Diagram or picture
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
1995 Audi Cabriolet Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($660 - 750) in Diaz, AR
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($403 - 488) in Audubon, NJ
- Starter Replacement ($454 - 565) in Alger, MI
- Transmission Fluid Change ($185 - 324) in Clontarf, MN
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($289 - 310) in Round Rock, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($140 - 178) in Cisco, TX