In gear, it idles very roughly, sometimes it will rev up and down. If I shift into neutral, it will immediately smooth out
My 94 Honda civic idles very rough in gear. If I shift to neutral, smooths out? on 1994 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1994 Honda Civic Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Gretna, LA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($618 - 1,180) in Onley, VA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($94 - 111) in Parks, NE
- Inspection I ($239 - 383) in Bloomington, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($230 - 297) in Yarnell, AZ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($359 - 481) in Fullerton, ND