Changed fuel pump and it ran fine for a week. Stalled on my wife and we parked it. A few days later I started and it ran, but stalled and wouldn't start a mile from home. A friend said it may be ignition switch? I changed plugs and wires but not distributor, wondered if that may be it
My 94 accord lx will turn over but not start. on 1994 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car