We have checked fuel pressure ,at 40 to 60 pounds. Is this the right range? We have changed fuel filter, spark plugs, checked distributor cap, and timing. Any suggestions as to why it may be stalling out and running rich?
My 94 850 turbo is missing and backfiring. Black smoke when revs up. on 1994 Volvo 850
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
April 28, 2012
Fuel pressure sounds good. Have you checked for any trouble codes? Is the check engine light on?
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 850 Questions
1994 Volvo 850 Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Chilton, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($50 - 70) in Haines Falls, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($98 - 135) in Fairmont, NC
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 117) in Wilson, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($44 - 49) in Floral, AR
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Elkins, WV