I changed the spark plugs, it still starting like it want to cut off.
My 92 Lexus LS 400,I want to know how to stop oil from getting to the spark plug on 1992 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1992 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($259 - 330) in Port Clinton, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North East, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($417 - 576) in Ardmore, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($535 - 658) in Pearblossom, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,084 - 1,139) in Ragland, WV
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($139 - 204) in Corning, IA