looked in radiator do not see water flowing....
my 87 cadillac noise coming from water pump.... on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by csubak30,
April 12, 2012
The bearing has gone bad and the water pump needs replaced.
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?