looked in radiator do not see water flowing....
my 87 cadillac noise coming from water pump.... on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by csubak30 ,
April 12, 2012
The bearing has gone bad and the water pump needs replaced.
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($384 - 645) in Sidon, MS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elverson, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($172 - 246) in Grenville, NM
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Millville, NJ
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Wadsworth, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($659 - 1,211) in McCammon, ID