after it gets warmed up or if i accelerate it or rev-it up...i lose the oil pressure, and it sounds like a 7.3 Power Stroke, boy don't i wish. i'm limited on funds, and i can't work on my truck where i live.
my 5.0 loses oil pressure after it gets warmed up & sounds like a diesel engine? on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($311 - 430) in Lehigh, IA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Enderlin, ND
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brownsville, MN
- Water Pump Replacement ($309 - 441) in Saulsbury, TN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($215 - 420) in Van Horne, IA
- Horn Replacement ($111 - 153) in Refugio, TX