after it gets warmed up or if i accelerate it or rev-it up...i lose the oil pressure, and it sounds like a 7.3 Power Stroke, boy don't i wish. i'm limited on funds, and i can't work on my truck where i live.
my 5.0 loses oil pressure after it gets warmed up & sounds like a diesel engine? on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Lehigh, IA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($308 - 424) in Enderlin, ND
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 293) in Brownsville, MN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($252 - 431) in Saulsbury, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($153 - 235) in Van Horne, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($192 - 328) in Refugio, TX