after it gets warmed up or if i accelerate it or rev-it up...i lose the oil pressure, and it sounds like a 7.3 Power Stroke, boy don't i wish. i'm limited on funds, and i can't work on my truck where i live.
my 5.0 loses oil pressure after it gets warmed up & sounds like a diesel engine? on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($268 - 334) in Lehigh, IA
- Clutch Replacement ($741 - 1,000) in Enderlin, ND
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($513 - 672) in Brownsville, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($249 - 1,030) in Saulsbury, TN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Van Horne, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($244 - 446) in Refugio, TX