no noise going to right or straight ahead
my 4x4 ranger has loud grinding sound when turning to left on 2003 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2003 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($254 - 375) in Bretton Woods, NH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($217 - 283) in Belding, MI
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($149 - 190) in Palmerton, PA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 60) in Silverthorne, CO
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in Barrow, AK
- Battery Cable Replacement ($103 - 116) in Sheep Ranch, CA